INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
NTT System S.A. considers quality and commitment to the adopted objectives as the basic values of the corporate culture, ensuring the high position among Polish IT companies.
Our over 32 years of experience in the electronics and IT market, hundreds of thousands of computers and servers sold, awards received by our company, words of appreciation from customers, diplomas and certificates confirm our ability to reconcile the interests of all parties concerned and meet the demands placed upon us.
The highest management and the employees of the Organization are involved in building and securing the declared quality of our activities and product manufacturing, carried out in accordance with the adopted quality, environmental and information security policies as well as occupational health and safety policies and energy policies.
The scope of the Integrated Management System covers: production and sales of IT and ICT equipment, distribution of ICT components and accessories as well as consumables, maintenance services, design of IT systems.
By pursuing a policy that integrates quality management, environmental management, information security management, occupational health and safety management, and energy management systems, consistent with the requirements of the following standards: PN-EN ISO 9001:2015-10, PN-EN ISO 14001:2015-09, PN- EN ISO/IEC 27001:2017-06, PN-ISO 45001:2018-06 and PN-EN ISO 50001:2018-09 our Company sets as its most important objective and point of honour:
satisfaction and trust of all stakeholders:
Customers, Shareholders, Employees, Society, Suppliers
The stated objectives are achieved through:
- thorough research of the IT and electronics market;
- constant cooperation with our Customers which allows us to recognize their needs and expectations;
- careful selection of Suppliers;
- modern logistic and IT solutions;
- employment of educated, experienced and committed staff, systematically improving their qualifications, obliged to implement the introduced quality, environmental and information security policies as well as occupational health and safety policies and energy policies;
- fast and efficient after-sales service;
- conduct in accordance with applicable laws and the requirements of implemented standards;
- identification and assessment of risks and opportunities in order to eliminate threats and reduce risks or seize emerging opportunities;
- improving the level of services provided while maintaining the principles of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information held and the reliability of their processing;
- implementation of Information Security Management Procedures specifying the principles for security of assets which is aimed at secure implementation of processes carried out in the organization;
- strategic decision-making in the area of information security based on the results of risk assessment and evaluation carried out in accordance with the adopted methodology;
- implementation of the designated information security strategy by maintaining protective measures in accordance with the assed risk and ensuring the security of the organization’s own and entrusted information by:
- assigning access to information only to authorized persons;
- ensuring data integrity in the information processing process;
- constantly raising user awareness on the safe use of the organization’s resources;
- guaranteeing the availability of information through the implementation of mechanisms for managing the continuity of implemented processes;
- guaranteeing compliance with legal requirements, licensing requirements, internal regulations and contractual provisions;
- continuous monitoring and improvement of the effectiveness of the processes of the integrated management system aimed at optimizing the costs of operation, guaranteeing the expected quality of products, eliminating or minimizing the negative impact on the environment, reducing the production of waste and sewage, minimizing the use of natural resources as well as energy and water, optimizing gas and dust emissions
- purchase of energy-efficient products and services as well as designing activities that affect energy performance;
- identification and elimination of hazards as well as risk reduction in the workplace;
- consultation and participation of employees and employee representatives.
The Management Board of NTT System S.A. declares:
- the realization of the aforementioned objectives and ;
- the provision of safe and hygienic working conditions to prevent injuries and health problems related to work as well as to prevent environmental pollution;
- full commitment of the Management Board and employees to implement the adopted principles taking into account the requirements of the implemented information security system and consequences for non-compliance;
- compliance with applicable laws and other applicable requirements relating to business operations, products offered, identified environmental aspects, information security, occupational health and safety, energy efficiency and energy use and consumption,
- continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the implemented management systems and improvement of the energy performance.
The hereby Policy is known, understood and made available to all employees and stakeholders of the Company.
25 January 2021